- Full Conference Registration: $150.00
- Full Conference Registration for Elders & Students: $55.00
- One Day Registration (does not include OIEA Membership): $85.00
- Youth Program Registration: $20.00 (40 registrations only, first come, first served)
- Complimentary UO Student Registration (TBA — Will be open in April)
- Two-day Registration Vendors: $50.00 for two days (no food or beverage). See Vendor registration information below for more details and to register.
Included in Registration:
- Membership to the Oregon Indian Education Association
- Access to all Sessions and Speakers
- Lunch both days
- Conference Materials
Vendors will be provided with a six-foot table and tablecloth for the duration of the conference. Vendors are allowed to display and sell materials, but not allowed to sell food or beverage.